You will need to write a 1-page lab report using the scientific method to answer the following question. Your work must be 100% original.
- What would happen if a species of lizard were suddenly split into 2 groups by a hurricane resulting in the isolation of a small group of individuals on an island far from the mainland?
Write a 1-page lab report using the following scientific method sections:
- State the purpose of the lab.
- This is an investigation of what is currently known about the question being asked. Use background information from credible references to write a short summary about concepts in the lab. List and cite references in APA style.
- Hypothesis/Predicted Outcome
- A hypothesis is an educated guess. Based on what you have learned and written about in the Introduction, state what you expect to be the results of the lab procedures.
- Summarize the procedures that you used in the lab. The Methods section should also state clearly how data (numbers) were collected during the lab; this will be reported in the Results/Outcome section.
- Provide here any results or data that were generated while doing the lab procedure.
- In this section, state clearly whether you obtained the expected results, and if the outcome was as expected.
- Note: You can use the lab data to help you discuss the results and what you learned.
Provide references in APA format. This includes a reference list and in-text citations for references used in the Introduction section.
Give your paper a title and number, and identify each section as specified above. Although the hypothesis will be a 1-sentence answer, the other sections will need to be paragraphs to adequately explain your experiment.