Predictive validity of the Stopping Elderly Accidents, Deaths &…
Predictive validity of the Stopping Elderly Accidents, Deaths & Injuries (STEADI) program fall risk screening algorithms among community-dwelling Thai elderly
1. Was there manipulation of an independent variable (Intervention)?
2. Was there a control group (must say “control group”)?
3. Were study participants randomly assigned to intervention or control groups?
4. What is the Study Setting? (detail city/state/country, hospital/units/clinic, etc.)
5. what is the Study Sample (detail size & demographics)